Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sports.....

Sunday night our youth group at church was going to go swimming, and ended up canceling so we played volleyball, and everyone wanted me to play. I told them that I really stunk at volleyball but they said that they didn't care. So I go out there and the first thing I did was get the ball stuck in a tree, then I got hit in the face and yet everyone said that I did good. I told them that I was not at all being modest when I say that I am no good, so we played and my team lost (go figure) and I came home with tons of bruises, but we all had a great time . And we ended the night with everyone laughing ( mainly at our youth leader) and making shure everyone knew everyone else. I told them that I rather basketball or softball even soccer on occasion, kuz I really look silly when playing volleyball but nobody cared about how silly I looked or how bad I played we just had a great time, I think that's what makes sports so much fun...... anyway it's late and I'v got a long day tomarrow.... so c ya'll latter.....

1 comment:

~AshleyB.~ said...

It was with my youth group at church...... thanks I like my blog title to it's what I do...;D