Monday, August 21, 2006

Canceled Event.....And more......

I have been informed that our labor day event has been canceled. I am kinda disappointed kuz this is one of my favorite events,but no one in our unit can make it but my brother and I, and that can't be helped (plus one gun firing a vollie may sound kinda silly). So that leaves us to the coolest reenactment of the year PAWNEE CITY.... I can't wait.....(but I will kuz I've gotta get my hoop and new dress still) :D so any way the reenacting season for us this year is almost over and that is kinda sad..... But then again next years events are going to be great to.
Well besides that I started school today......That was fun, went through some clothes I got last week from my second cousins in NY, went for a walk.....Which was nice, and played with tink. Other than that nothing much going on...

No comments: