Monday, July 31, 2006

What I Did Today

Today I was just loafing around the house when a friend of mine called and asked if I wanted to go swimming, well I went and had a blast (litterly) and ended up staying for four hours. At the pool we swam around for a bit and then we got two quarters, and then we threw them into the pool and then dive for them well we ended up losing one and finding a dime, after we got bored with that we decided to see who could stay on top of the water the longest, then who could stay under the longest, then we went back to throwing coins, then everyone went to dive (everyone but me, call me chicken but diving is not for me ) so by the time seven rolled around we were all very tired, so we headed home and on the way we talked about other things we could do and we annoyed her brother with songs from camp. Well when I got home I was very surprised to see that I'd forgotten to take off my necklace so now I've got a tanline all the way around my neck, but ether way we had a GREAT time. And now I am all tired and ready to hit the hay.

No comments: